Vastu Shastra or Vastu Astrology is the knowledge of the blueprint of a building that would bring happiness and prosperity to the people who stay there. People mainly spend most of their time inside a building –it can be home, offices, shops, malls, temples, etc. and therefore, it becomes more significant than the energy produced by that place is positive and healthy. Vastu Shastra works upon a place in such a manner that it intensifies the growth of positive energy and wards off the negative energy in order to create a growing environment.
Not every people are aware of the importance of Vastu Shastra. The people who live or work in a building that is not arranged with the principles of Vastu Astrology are often hit with the negative energy of nature. They may face physical and mental disorders, a financial problem without any reason or may even die due to the negativity in their surroundings. We believed that different Gods organize different directions that predict the places that are best suitable or not.
Vastu for Living Room Attract positive energy Through Your Main Door. The main door in your living room is where the energy flow begins, and according to Vastu Shastra, it should face the north, east, or north-east direction. She also instruct against painting the door black or having any water-related elements around it.
• The main door of the Vastu Vihar must be the big door to the rest of doors. A sound of the slump in the entry door calls for sorrows and illness.
• Make Doorstep on the main entrance gate so that negative energy stops. Doorstep should be built with mango wood. As per East facing home vastu main entrance should be in the east of House. Mean Sunrise rays can come from the main entrance gate.
• Photo or statue of Lord Ganesha should be above the main door of the house Vastu, both inside and outside and in the middle of a door. Lord Ganesh has nectar in his eyes and poverty in the back. Due to both sides of Ganesh’s eyes, there will be the result of nectar, which considered good Vastu for House.
According to Kitchen Vastu, the Lord of Fire—Agni—prevails in the southeast direction of the house, which means that the ideal position of the kitchen is the southeast direction of your home. If for any cause, you are unable to do so, the north-west direction will work.
• A kitchen must be at Agni Kon (East-South) of the place. And the cooking burner or gas should be situated at Agni Kon of the kitchen vastu.
• Stove or Gas fire should not visible from the outside of a kitchen Vastu. Electronic instrument keeps towards South or East-South corner.
• Vastu for Kitchen must not be placed in the North-East. North-East of kitchen rooms should be managed for drinking water.
• Pooja Room or worship room must be not above the sink or cooking gas. Photo of Goddess Annapurna should be in the kitchen Vastu.
Sometimes, the smallest things can turn your destiny around. Vastu Shastra appear you how tweaking your bedroom can enhance positive energy and even carry couples closer to each other.
• According to Vastu for home, the room of household person must in Neshrtay Kon. The head of the household should be at Neshrtay Kon (Southwest angel), which gives him the owner of the home.
• Other rooms should be situated at the North or East or North-west angle in the house. The north-East direction should be avoided for bed room Vastu.
• During the sleeping direction as per Vastu head must be present towards South or East and the legs must be in North or West on the bed. Don’t be place any mirror before the bed inside the bedroom.
• Keep the clothes closet or dressing cupboard in Neshrtay Kon (South-West corner). Keep cupboard facing towards the North direction which is the direction of Kuber, who Indicatres to be the god of prosperity.
The pooja room is an essential part of most houses in India. Whether you are in the process of building a new home or refurbishing an old one, it is vital to ensure that this holy space, which is used for meditation and prayer, is filled with positive energies. Vastu Shastra stipulate certain guidelines that assist you to outline pooja rooms.
• A prayer room is well known at the Ishan Kon (Northeast side). pooja room Vastu is considered better if situated towards East or North.
• The face of God should be facing East or North direction in prayer for pooja room Vastu. A broken idol or picture must be never situated in the Vastu of the worship room.
• Prayer room keep away from on the first floor, in the basement, before the main entrance, on the terrace, in the master bedroom, under or upon the toilet.
• If you want to worship an idol, does not the distinguished life of an idol. And the statue or idol should be no longer than two inches or a thumb.
|About Vastu Sastra||The Vastu legend||The Vastu Mandala||Plot situation, direction & roads|
|Size & shape of plot||Soil & slope of plot||Construction, well & boundary||Entrance & main door|
|Trees & plants||Outside & garage||Bed Room||Safe & valuables room|
|Dining room||Toilet & bathroom||Study room||Living or sitting room|
|Pooja room||Stairway||Basement||Water tank|
|Upper floor||Griha pravesh pooja||Balcony, veranda & roof||Room size|
|Vastu & astrology||Vastu for Office||Vastu for Factory||Useful tips|
Vastu Shastra for Home is one of the most ancient arts practiced in the Indian Astrology. Vastu in literal meanings is the ‘Analysis of the Architecture’ Vastu Astrologer is scholars who suggest you to find or build a peace house for you and your family members. Vastu for house readings consist of thorough analysis and layout, the design, the location all other aspects associated with your home. Vastu holds the balancing of all the five elements that are important for the creation of life on our planet. The five elements being the land, water, air, fire, and space.
वास्तु शास्त्र या वास्तु ज्योतिष एक इमारत के खाके का ज्ञान है जो वहां रहने वाले लोगों के लिए सुख और समृद्धि लाएगा। लोग मुख्य रूप से अपना अधिकांश समय किसी इमारत के अंदर बिताते हैं- यह घर, कार्यालय, दुकानें, मॉल, मंदिर आदि हो सकते हैं और इसलिए, यह उस स्थान द्वारा उत्पादित ऊर्जा से अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है जो सकारात्मक और स्वस्थ है। वास्तु शास्त्र एक जगह पर इस तरह से काम करता है कि यह सकारात्मक ऊर्जा के विकास को तेज करता है और बढ़ते पर्यावरण को बनाने के लिए नकारात्मक ऊर्जा को दूर करता है। आप अपने घर के लिए वास्तु रिपोर्ट हिंदी में प्राप्त कर सकते हैं ।
While the science of Vastu shows architectural principles for building a structure, it also provides guidelines for the home interior design, which Implement room layouts but also home decorations. Many times you might be lucky and already enjoy a home or another building (even office building) that have been built exception to Vastu, but if that is not your case and you would still like to have a Vastu-sensitive home, the pristine guide shows us ways in which we can negate negative energies and disinfect ill-placed structures.
According to Vaastu Shastra, every nook and corner of the home harbors positive and negative energies that direct the health and wealth. Main door of the property in India should be unobstructed and properly connected to the rest of the apartment in any residential project in India. The door must be bigger than any other door in the house and should open in a clockwise manner. Avoid having three doors in a line, parallel to the main door, as this is represent as a serious Vastu defect and can Influence the happiness in the home.